We are transitioning to a new website. If you are not able to find faculty, staff or classroom information on this website, please contact your school. We apologize for this inconvenience.
6th—PTO Meeting at 4:00 in the Library—Childcare provided
9th —Monster Mash 6:00
23rd—Early Release for End of Quarter
Monster Mash---Friday, October 9th
·We have lots of new booths this year.
·We are also holding a silent auction.
·We have streamlined the entrance and ticket selling booths to provide a much more efficient entry to the Monster Mash (we hope!!).
·Come in your costume, but please remember it needs to follow the school dress code, as well as no look-a-like weapons, or full face mask. This is for all who attend Monster Mash.
·We will be sending home a flier with more details.
A couple of reminders for the upcoming week:
1. Monday is an early release so the following schedule will be followed--
Kindergarten-- AM--9:15AM - 11:00AM and PM--12:00PM - 1:45PM
Grades 1 - 6--9:15AM - 1:45PM (lunch served)
2. The parking lot will be extra full and busy on the first day of school. Thank you in advance for you patience and attention to safety. All drivers should:
A--Only have students exit on the curb (the middle and outside lanes are pass through and not drop-off lanes)
B--Park in designated spots if you are getting out of your car.
C--Follow school staff instructions.
D--Use crosswalks and keep children in your direct care while in the parking lot.
E--Yield to buses.
F--Have children ready to exit the vehicle quickly
G--If your child cannot buckle or unbuckle themselves, please park in a designated area and walk them into the building.
3. Students should not be on campus without an adult before 8:45. They may go the Community Center prior to 8:45.
4. Breakfast is served in the classrooms.
5. First bell is 9:10 and all students should be in line ready to enter the building by 9:15 or report to the office for a tardy slip.
We are so excited to get this great year started and see your children "SOAR to Excellence!"
Mark your calendars for September 1st PTO meeting at 4:00 in the Library.